Best Air Fryer In India For 2020 – Buy Best Selling and Most Rated Air Fryer
An air fryer cooks food with hot air rather than oil, making it an exceptionally healthy machine to have in the kitchen. The best air fryers available are tough and tried and true with features that address regular cooking requests.
In case you’re hoping to purchase an air fryer — and you’d like some advice about what constitutes a decent one and which items to consider — you’ve gone to the ideal place. At BestReviews, we perform broad research and meeting specialists keeping in mind the end goal to figure out which items sit at the highest point of the market.
How It Works
An air fryer combines several different cooking methods in one convenient appliance.
- An electric coil suspended over the food gives the brilliant warming, much like a grill component or stovetop burner.
- Meanwhile, a fan situated over the curl makes a current of superheated air that streams around and under the food. This is convection warming, a cooking strategy regularly found in business stoves.
- The convection activity changes over the little measure of oil you use into a fine fog that coats the food as it flows.
- As the hot air streams, the food’s own particular dampness makes the steam expected to complete the cooking procedure.
What to Consider Before Buying an Air Fryer
Capacity refers to how much food you can cook in your air fryer at one time. Most fryers can deal with 1.5 to 2.5 pounds of food on the double, which has a tendency to be adequate, however, you’ll need to consider a number of foods you’re typically frying
Picking an air fryer can be similar to driving a manual or programmed car – it boils down to how much control you need over your frying.If you’re new to frying or lean toward having the capacity to browse an assortment of choices, pick a fryer with different projects for different foods.
Regardless of how well a specific item functions, if it’s difficult to clean, it will shield you from utilizing it as much of the time as you may like. Despite the fact that air frying is around a thousand times cleaner than the splashed wreckage that originates from conventional broiling, you’re occupied, and you need something that is as easy to spotless as would be prudent.
Like dishwasher-safe status, a nonstick surface makes cleaning your air fryer simple. Nonstick air fryers generally have some sort of covering, for example, Teflon, that permits foods to effectively slide off, so you don’t need to invest huge amounts of energy scouring stuck-on potato skins or tofu bits from your fryer’s wicker container or plate.
Choosing how much control you need over your frying experience depends to a great extent on the variety of foods you need to cook. If you’re eating a plant-based eating routine and living in a veggie lover family unit, you can likely get by with a solitary temperature unit – all things considered, the cooking temperature for most vegetables and plant-based foods is about the same.
Most air fryers accompany simple-to-use advanced displays or manual displays that comprise for the most part of a progression of knobs to control the temperature and time. Computerized showcases are a smooth and present day, and make cleaned increases to any ledge. If you’re utilized to touch-of-a-catch innovation, you may locate an advanced air fryer-less demanding and more well-known to use, even looking super sharp.
Why should you buy an air fryer?
- An air fryer allows you to cook without the fat! The most remarkable quality of an air fryer is that enables you to skip almost all the fat in every meal that you cook. If you want to lose weight and cook healthy meals for your family you will love this machine.
- An air fryer will save you time! Cooking times are much faster in an air fryer than with a traditional oven or deep fryer.
- An air fryer will save you money! While the initial investment in an air fryer might seem like a lot of money, you’ll save money in the long run by avoiding the need for takeaway food, being able to quickly cook frozen food and cooking easily from scratch.
- An air fryer is energy efficient! Rather than firing up your convection oven every time you want to cook something, you can simply pop it in the air fryer and use much less electricity.
What Makes The Air Fryer So Unique?
Tips For Using An Air Fryer?
1- For cooking food items such as French fries, shake the air fryer basket once or twice to protect food from sticking together.
2- To ensure even cooking in less time, don’t overfill the basket as you will block even circulation of hot air all over the food.
3- A sprayer can work wonders in coating all food with oil properly before air frying. Less oil will be needed this way.
Convection ovens are now no more in use because of modern air fryers out in the market. To create air fryers, the 2 types of technologies are used, including convection and electric ovens.
The best thing about them is that they used the technology one step further and come up with something that is superior to both of these cooking units.
There are varieties of air fryers out, which confuse you to choose which one. Prior to choosing the Best Air Fryers in India, a lot of factors must be considered. Understanding the basics of air fryers is important.
A Quick Guide On How To Choose The Best Air Fryers In India
What is an air fryer?
An air fryer is one of the effective and reliable kitchen appliances that can give you an option to cook fried food in an easy and safe manner.
The best feature of the air fryers is that they produce only less fat. It is the best choice among food lovers.
These appliances can be used by any person with a desire of having the texture and taste of fried food without any hard effort than conventional frying method.
Moreover, people who want healthier foods, cook foods faster and do not want the mess of cleaning and all, these appliances are an ideal way to get.
What to consider?
While picking up the Best Air Fryers in India, you need to consider some interesting and useful features. As there are different options available, considering the below mentioned features can help you in choosing the best and durable appliance for your kitchen:
Wattage:A standard air fryer generally uses 800 to 1400 watts. While buying it, you need to make sure that the kitchen outlets are capable of holding the same wattage.
Size: You need to create a proper space in the kitchen so that it can accommodate on the shelf properly.
Settings: Checking out what types of settings are available can give you a lot of aid. Most of the appliances come with the 360 degrees temperature at maximum. With the timers, you can adjust the temperature to prepare food easily. You need to check the settings option in every brand, while considering a number of them.
Capacity: It is important to decide what type of food and to what quantity, you need to cook in air fryer. Normal fryers are capable of cooking between 1.8 and 2.5 pounds for every food.
With this capacity, cooks can prepare drumsticks, fries and much more. If there is a need of preparing non-veg or somewhat bigger, then you must have an air fryer with large capacity.
Additional features:Choosing the air fryer with the ability to prepare 2 individual dishes at one time is a wise decision. It can be achieved with the use of leveling system in the baskets.
Top Rated Air Fryer in India
Looking for Best Air Fryers in India for 2020? Here is our pick of top 10 best selling air fryers with advanced technologies and easy to use features.
With air fryers, you can easily have healthy fried food because they consume 90% less oil compared to traditional frying.
You should buy one of these Top 10 Best Air Fryers in India which are also among best sellers in Kitchen appliance category.
Our Research Methodology includes:
1. Extensive research about product on the Internet
2. Reviews From All Over The Internet (Buyer and Expert)
3. Ratings from different sites
4. In many cases personal experience in using a particular product.
Top 10 Best Air Fryers In India For 2020
1. Philips Viva Collection HD9220 Air Fryer with Rapid Air Technology
A healthy option to have fried food. Some of the best features include Auto shut-off, cord storage, and adjustable temperature control.
Rapid Air technology fries the tastiest food without the oil. Easily the best option when it comes to buying Air Fryers.
10 Best Air Fryer In India
2. Kenstar Aster 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer
One of the best air fryers at very affordable rate. It comes with a handle to make the carrying easy. The system includes thermostat and timer dials.
It has a capacity of 3-liter frying basket. It’s best suited for people, who can’t have oily food but still miss their favorite french fries or fried fish.
3. American Micronic 3.2 Litre Imported Air Fryer
American Micronic Air fryer comes with an adjustable temperature control for the perfect result. The non-stick frying basket makes it easy for cleaning.
It has a turbo tunnel fresh air technology which fries the food without the oil but maintains the test. A great optionPerfect for chips, wedges, and all such frozen items.
4. Lifelong Healthy Fry 1350-Watt Air Fryer
You can also try Lifelong Healthy Fry which comes with features like auto shut off timer, Adjustable thermostat, and options to grill fry or cook your favorite dish.
A quality product with robust and durable body works as promised and uses the least oil for making delicious recipes.Value for Money.
5. Wonderchef Prato Premium Air Fryer (2.5 L)
It comes with a capacity of 2.5 liters which is more than enough to fry food for a small family. It has a full automatic shut down technology.
It is made of with Plastic Material, thus lighter in weight. A great option for wedding gifts as well.
6. Prestige PAF 3.0 S Air Fryer (2.2 L)
Prestige is a known and popular name among women. They have a great option for fried food lovers who are avoiding oil at any cost.
Prestige is also known for their user-friendly kitchen appliances, and this one is no exception.
The inside of the removable pot is provided with a non-stick coating to prevent the food items from getting stuck to the cooking surface.
7. Pigeon Super 3.2L Air Fryer
Pigeon’s air fryer comes with all essential features like Timer, Auto Switch off and temperature control. It is relatively easy to clean and worth of money. It has a capacity of 3.2 Liter.
8. Havells Prolife Plus 4-Litre 1230-Watt Air Fryer
A high-end product by one of the most trusted brand Havells. The unique Rapid Air technology, lets you fry, bake, toast, roast, grill and reheat the food with hot air.
It consumes 85% less oil than traditional frying. Great product for daily use.
9. Koryo KHF2215 3.2-Litre Healthy Fryer
One of the leading Kitchen appliance makers Koryo has also launched air fryer which gives the option to fry your favorite dish without using much oil.
It comes with a timer, auto shutoff, indicator light and warning bell sound. The capacity of this air fryer is 3.2 liters which mean you can fry 2 KG of french fries at a time.
10. Jaipan YJ2588 2.5-Litre Air Fryer
A small air fryer with aluminum cooking pan and stainless steel lid, which makes it easy to handle and easy to clean.
One of its best features is multipurpose food basket which is detachable. You can use it on a regular basis without facing any problem
Liked our pick of Best Air Fryers available in India for 2020? Go ahead and share this list on your Facebook Wall and Tweet about it.
Air Fryers are best options for fried food lovers who wants to remain healthy yet don’t want to miss the taste.
Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
Combing fresh ingredients and spices makes for a flavorful dish that is often much better for you than
heating something up in the microwave or going to get fast food. Of course cooking a vegetarian meal
makes the health benefits even better. Airfryer, a somewhat new idea has made the art of cooking
easier and more efficient than before. Here are some delicious Indian Vegetarian Air fryer recipes to try out.
- Pakoda Image from Flickr by Ewan Munro1) Combine ½ teaspoon of cumin powder, 1 teaspoon of red chili powder, ½ teaspoon of turmeric
powder, ½ cup gram flower, and a little salt to make the pakoda batter.
2) Add vegetables to the batter—whatever suits your taste—and mix.
3) Once you have mixed in the veggies put the fritters on butter paper. Next add a coat of oil by
lightly brushing the fritters.
4) Preheat the airfryer to 200°C for around 3 minutes. Cook the fritters for 10 minutes and serve.
- Horseradish Potato Cakes Image from Flickr by opacity1) Combine 1 grated onion, 3 grated potatoes, 2 grated sweet potatoes, and 3 tablespoons of finely
grated fresh horseradish in a bowl.
2) Add 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 large eggs, and ½ cup chopped fat-leaf parsley to the
3) Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a frying pan.
4) Fry 2 tablespoon sections of the mixture until golden brown or around 8 minutes, turning them
over halfway through cooking, or use your airfryer to cook.
5) Dish is best served with fresh onions and dip.
- Tawa Fry/Tawa Sabzi
1) Cut 2-3 ocras, 4 ½ cherry tomatoes, 2 shallots, 2-3 peeled baby potatoes, and 2-3 brinjals into
2) In a bowl mix ½ teaspoon of garam masala powder , ½ teaspoon of red chili powder, ½
teaspoon of turmeric powder, ½ dry mango powder, ½ teaspoon black pepper powder, and
finally ½ teaspoon of salt.
3) Use the mixture just created to coat and stuff the cut vegetables.
4) Preheat your airfryer to 200°C for around 3 minutes and cook the vegetables for 10 minutes.
- Methi Ki Puri
1) Mix ½ cup finely-chopped fenugreek (methi), 1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta), ½
teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder, 1
teaspoons chilli powder, 2 teaspoons oil, and salt.
2) Knead the mixture until it turns into a stiff dough. Add water when needed.
3) Set the dough aside for 10-15 minutes.
4) Separate the dough into 20 equal circles, each about 3” diameter or 75mm.
5) Put 6-8 sections of dough on a tray which has been greased with ½ teaspoon oil.
6) Put the tray in an oven that has been preheated to 180°c. Cook until the puris are golden-brown
or for 10-15 minutes. Turn them over midway through cooking. If you use an airfryer instead of
the oven won’t have to use as much oil.
7) Cook the remaining dough in the same fashion.
- Spinach Sesame Tikkis
1) Blanch 400 gms fresh spinach then squeeze out the water and chop.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and then sauté 3 cloves of garlic, 10 gms of ginger, 10 gms
coriander, and 1 small chopped onion.
3) Add 1 large potato and spinach to the mixture then proceed to cook until well done.
4) Add 20 gms roasted white sesame seeds.
5) After combination has cooled shape it into tikkis.
6) Put the tikkis into the airfryer for 15 minutes or shallow fry them.
Easy Non-Veg Recipies for Air Fryers
- Air fried chicken cutlet
Add a cup of flour in a bowl along with half tsp. each of salt, pepper, turmeric powder, red chili powder, dried ginger powder and garlic paste and mix well.
Beat 2 eggs, baste the chicken pieces in it; a coat of the flour mix and then the breadcrumbs.
Preheat the airfryer for 20 minutes at 180°C, place the chicken in the fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes at 250°C. Take the pieces out, apply a coat of oil and cook again at 200°C for 5 minutes. Serve hot with choice of chutney.
- Air fried chicken tandoori
Add gashes over 3 pieces of chicken leg for an even cook.
In a bowl, add half a tsp. salt and 1 tsp. each of ginger paste, garlic paste, chili paste, garam masala powder, dried fenugreek leaves, cumin and coriander powder, lime juice, half cup of hung yogurt and mix well.
Dip the chicken in the spice mix and let it marinade for a few hours; the longer it rests the better the taste.
Preheat the air fryer at 200º C for 5 minutes. Apply a little ghee or oil over the chicken pieces and arrange in the basket and cook for 10 minutes.
Take the chicken pieces out and re-apply some ghee or oil and cook again in the fryer for 5 minutes. Serve hot with your choice of sauce or salad.
- Air fried Lemon Fish
Slice a lemon and keep in a bowl.
Add sugar to half a cup of boiling water in a non-stick pan and stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
In a bowl, add a cup of refined flour, salt, green chili sauce, 2 tsps. oil and egg white, mix well. For the batter, add 3 tbsps. water and whisk until thick and smooth.
Spread enough refined flour on a plate for the fish.
Dips the fish fillets first in the batter and then coat with refined flour.
Heat an air fryer and brush the basket with oil and place the prepared fish fillets in the basket. Attach the basket to the fryer and cook at 180º C for about 15-20 minutes.
Add the syrup and salt to a pan and mix well. Mix again after adding corn flour slurry. Add red chili sauce, lemon slices, lemon juice and mix well. Cook till the lemon sauce is thick enough.
Brush the fish with oil after removing it from the basket and place it back in again to cook for another 5 minutes.
Tear lettuce leaves roughly place them on a serving platter making a bed for the filets. Pur lemon sauce over the fish and serve immediately and serve hot.
- Air fried prawn cutlets
Add half cup minced prawns in a bowl, mix well with half cup breadcrumbs, 3 tbsps. fine chopped onion, 1 tsp. ginger and garlic paste, half tsp. each of turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder, dry mango powder and salt.
Make cutlets using a cutter or by pressing between the palms of your hands.
Dust the cutlets with flour of choice.
Preheat the airfryer on 200°C for 3 minutes, place the cutlets after 3 minutes and cook at 180°C for 5 – 6 minutes and serve with mint or lime chutney.
- Air fried shami kebab
Boil 750 gm lamb mincemeat, 150 gm split Bengal gram, 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 pods of crushed cardamom seeds, crushed black pepper, 3 cloves, 1 tsp. each of red chili, dried ginger powder, garlic and ginger paste and salt in a non-stick cooking pan, till the meat is tender.
Strain excess water, or keep some aside if you’d like some spicy stock, and let the mixture cool.
Grind the mixture until the spices are completely crushed and ensure that the meat retain its texture.
Add chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves fine chopped green chili to the mix and grind again until the mixture is whole.
Make round patties and insert a Thompson seedless, also known as Lady de Coverly, inside each patty.
Beat two eggs, apply over the patties and coat with breadcrumbs.