Dresses for Diwali – Make A Statement This Diwali
Dresses for Diwali – Fashion trends for Diwali Dress Collections 2020 , Diwali 2020 is just around the corner.
And as everybody wants, you would also want to make a fashion statement of your own. I bet, you want to look as trendy as possible.
So, here we bring you the most awesome fashion trends for men and women, this festive season that are traditional and have a tint of fashion to it. Let’s look here some diwali dress Collections ideas for women and men .
Fashion Tips for Men and Women to dress smart this diwali
Sarees have always been considered to bring out the best in an Indian woman. Be it curvy or lean,
A saree looks graceful and fashionable if you choose the right material that just flows with your body. You can choose from Kanjivaram silk to Banarasi silk sarees, georgette, chiffon, net and many more styles and materials to choose from.
Although a bit heavy, but lehenga cholis are considered to be the utmost thing for a festival. But then too, lehenga cholis come in so many different styles, variety , colours and materials.
Instead of going for a full fledged bridal lehenga, you can choose the lighter version and make yourself comfortable throughout the evening. You can look very pretty in a lehenga choli.
Anarkali suits are back in fashion. They are usually anywhere between the knee length and the floor length.
They look exceptionally graceful on anyone who wears it. Even plus size women can rock an anarkali in the most fashionable manner.
Anarkalis can come in nets, silk or even cotton. You can choose according to your preference. Also, anarkalis can be worn with leggings, cigarette pants or even skirts these days. So mix and match your anarkali to rock this Diwali.
Wide legged shararas were a part of the Mughal era and are back for the fashion parade again from the 16th century.
These are usually worn with heavy embroidered short kurtas and dupattas. Shararas look superb if paired with the right accessories and jewellery.
These can give you a change from everything everybody wears and you can steal the glitter off everyone in the event.
A dark or bright coloured kurta paired with a light coloured pyjama looks absolutely graceful and awesome. It is also easy to carry.
Kurta Pyjamas are usually not heavy and are very lightweight and has less of work on it. You can easily chill the whole day and celebrate your Diwali with ease and comfort while looking traditional.
If you are looking forward to posing a more ethnic look, then you might want to pair up your silk kurta with a churidaar. Going with the right footwear and a cool hairstyle, you can look nothing less than Ranvir Singh.
If you do not like to get out of your comfort zone, yet want to make a statement, kurta along with denim jeans is the thing for you.
You can pair up your simple and plain, yet colourful kurta with a nice pair of denims. You can get that guy next door look. Also, you would be sporting something ethnic with a pinch of trend.
A pathni suit consists of a kurta paired along with a salwar which has many folds and posses a heavy look. It looks very similar to a patiala salwar for women.
You can wear round neck kurtas or kurtas with standing collars. You can also pair up your pathani suit along with a waistcoat for a more sophisticated look.
Dress Up In Style this Diwali: Hence, here are just a few suggestions of what you can wear this Diwali. But I would not discourage you from trying out something new.
Let your imagination turn wild and mix and match those fabrics and patterns. Create something unique.
Diwali Festival is also known as Deepavali and it is very famous Hindu Festival.It is near about and almost all of you will be well prepare for celebrating this Diwali with great joy and enthusiasm.
It is a festival of celebration, lights as well as full of happiness. It is religiously the success of lights over dark, hope over desire, knowledge over ignorance as well as good over bad and truth over lie.
In Diwali we buy new clothes and crackers. In this we also decorate houses, offices, street with colourful lights and lamps. So,in this festival we also prepare various sweets and namkeen.
What is Diwali Festival?
Deepavali or Diwali is the 5 day festival of light and it is specially celebrated by Hindus, Jains, and also Sikhs.
As we know it’s a famous festival among Indians and also some Indian believes that Diwali honours Laxmi, the Goddess of wealth.
Diwali Festival 2020 calendar:
Day 1: Ekadashi
2nd Day: Dwadashi
Day 3: Dhanteras
4th Day: Kali Chaudas
Day 5: Diwali as well as Deepavali
6th Day: New Year
Day 7: Bhai Dooj
Diwali Safety Tips for all
Deepavali or Diwali is very famous Hindu Festival. Diwali is near about and almost all of you will be well prepare for celebrating this Diwali with great joy and enthusiasm.
It is a festival of celebration, lights as well as full of happiness. It is religiously the success of lights over dark, hope over desire, knowledge over ignorance as well as good over bad and truth over lie.
In Diwali we buy new clothes and crackers. In this festival we also prepare various sweets and namkeen. But in this festival we must take care of something.
There are many things which spoil your Diwali as well as harm you in Diwali. So; here we give the information about the Diwali Safety Tips for all. With the help of these safety tips you can leave safe in Diwali.
Follow the Diwali safety tips and avoids accident occurs by crackers and other things. So, let’s have a look…..
Diwali Safety Tips for all for stay safe and secure:
Guidance for Children:
Diwali Safety Tips
It is one of the best and important Diwali Safety Tips for your Children. So, before your children going to outside for burst crackers give some important guidance to your children.
Give the guidance like, burst crackers in open space, must wear shoes, proper use of crackers, do not burst cracker on your hand,
Do not put crackers in your pocket and most important stay with your children while burst crackers many more.
Safety regarding Clothes:
Diwali Safety Tips
Clothing is one of the main important safety tips. At the time of bursting crackers you must avoid synthetic material and you must wear cotton. So, it is very good safety tips regarding clothes in Diwali.
Diyas and candles:
Diwali Safety Tips
We all know Diwali is festival of lights and happiness. In Diwali we light Diyas as well as Candles.
Do not light the candles and Diyas near to curtains as well as make sure any flammable material or clothes are not close to them. So, follow this one the very helpful Diwali Safety Tips.
Diwali Safety Tips
Must wear earplugs at the time of burst crackers. With the help of earplugs the unnecessary noise might not be harm your ears as well as not run this sound for a long time.
First aid kit:
Diwali Safety Tips
A first aid kit is very important and helpful Diwali Safety Tips. Keep first aid kit handy. If any case of injury by crackers it is easily curable at home.
Avoid excessive Sweets:
Diwali Safety Tips
We all know in Diwali we all eat and make lots of sweets. And of course sweets are difficult to resists in Diwali.
So, especially diabetes patients must take care while eating sweets in Diwali. That’s why people who suffer from diabetes eat fewer sweets or should eat sugar-free sweet.
Safety of your Pet:
Diwali Safety Tips
We all know pets are one of the important parts of our family. However Diwali can be a painful for all animals because of so much noise around.
And also pets are very afraid of crackers or fireworks.So, for your pet safety do not leave your pet alone and keep them away from crackers.
Check Quality of Crackers:
Diwali Safety Tips
In Diwali we all purchase many crackers but do you check the quality of your crackers. We must buy crackers from authorized producers and must follow the given instructions before fire it. So, it is one of the best Diwali Safety Tips.
Dispose used crackers:
Diwali Safety Tips
After fire crackers where you place disposable used crackers. You must dispose the used crackers at safe place very carefully.
You can put all the dispose used crackers in the bucket which is full of water or you can also put them on sand.So, do this and safe in Diwali.
How To Look Great Wearing A Pashmina This Diwali
There was a definite nip in the air this morning and it’s about time to be thinking of something stylish to wear that will also keep Jack Frost at bay. However, there is nothing more stylish than a pashmina, which can be worn in so many different ways. They are also pretty affordable so it’s quite easy to build up a selection of different colours and even patterns and they can make the simplest outfit look amazing.
The Most Popular Ways To Wear A Pashmina
- Tie your pashmina into a Parisian Knot. This is easy to do – you just double the pashmina in half creating a loop half way along, pull the pashmina around your neck, and push the ends though the loop, letting them hang down at the front – very chic, looks great over a more formal coat or jacket and is also very cosy.
- Simply wrap your pashmina loosely around your neck leaving the ends hanging down at the front, rather like in the photograph, this is a more bohemian style, and looks great with t-shirt and jeans.
- This next one is great for evenings when you are wearing a strappy top or dress and need something to keep the chill off. Drape your pashmina around your shoulders shawl style and tie it at the front in a once-around knot (rather like when you begin the knot on a shoe-lace).
- Wear your pashmina in the way you would wear a simple scarf – by leaving one end hanging down at the front, wrapping it once around your neck and letting the other end hang down at the back on the same side as the front end.
- Wear two contrasting pashminas together – first of all twist them together. I think this looks great when tied into a Parisian knot.
Storing Sterling Silver Jewellery This Diwali
The important thing to control with silver jewellery is tarnishing. This darkens the ring and occurs when the non silver elements (usually copper) of the jewellery react with the air or any other substance it comes into contact with. This process is also magnified depending on humidity; the more warm and humid the faster the process.
We would recommend you store your jewellery in a specially made box. You can also put jewellery in tarnish prevention cloths and bags. These items all stop the silver rubbing on any hard surface or other items that could dent or scratch it. Keep your silver in a cool dry place if possible.
Cleaning silver jewellery.
Although it can take months for jewellery to tarnish, you should clean it once or twice a month at least to keep it in tip top condition. Use a low abrasive cleaner, always a good option. Some people believe toothpaste can be used but this is not advised by experts as they it dulls the sterling silver and leaves tiny scratches.
There are many special cleaning cloths and potions available to combat the tarnishing of silver jewellery. However, many of the items that we stock have rhodium or anti-tarnish finishes, which are especially good at keeping your jewellery sparkling. Your items can still benefit from a polish with a jeweller’s silver cleaning cloth which is available for just a few pounds.
What is silver patina?
Over time and constant use your silver jewellery should develop a gorgeous “patina”. This is a combination of minute light and dark areas. If you like it then leave it, otherwise use a polish to restore its original shiny silver appearance.
Cleaning cubic zirconia jewellery.
Cleaning cubic zirconia jewellery is very easy and like diamond the cubic zirconia gem needs to be cleaned to maintain its brilliance. Contact with hand cream, perfume and hairspray can cause your brilliant gem to dull. However, with a small soft brush (like a toothbrush) and a mild detergent and warm water any build up of beauty products and such can be easily removed.
Today gemologists agree that cubic zirconia comes closer than any other gem to matching the characteristics of a diamond so it’s important to care for it in the same way.
Why do we wear rings on Diwali ? Why is the ring finger so called? Best Rings for Diwali ,Find out here.
In all ancient cultures the circle was considered to be the symbol of perfection; it is perfect unity, without beginning or end. It is the symbol of the sun, earth and universe, and represents holiness, perfection and peace.
Why do we wear rings?
Rings are worn for many reasons: simple adornment, those given as a reward, to represent commitment as in engagements and marriages. They can be plain and simple or they can be adorned with jewels or gemstones, as in the case of birthstone rings. Whatever the reason you have for owning and wearing a ring, it should always make you feel special. It is a decorative item after all!
What are rings made from?
Rings can be made of almost any material now. They can be made from plastic, silver, gold, glass or copper, sometimes even wood. They can also be made of ceramics. There are thousands of design styles, from classic designs to intricate filigrees, glass and love hearts.
The early years.
“Look how my ring encompasseth thy finger, Even so thy breast encloseth my poor heart; Wear both of them, for both of them are thine.”
Richard the Second: William Shakespeare, 1593
It’s generally accepted that rings became popular during the medieval period (c. 475-1450AD). Many people wore rings – the type of ring you owned was, as usual, linked to your wealth! Rings were typically made of iron, copper, silver, and gold. It wasn’t until around the 14th century that rings containing faceted jewels appeared.
The hand of marriage and the ring finger.
The ancient peoples believed that the third finger (on the left hand), had a special vein; the vein of “love” running directly to the heart. Considering this has no basis in scientific anatomy, it’s all the more impressive that the romantic custom still stands. King Edward VI of England designated the third finger of the left hand as the ring finger. In 1549 the Book of Common Prayer designated the left hand as the marriage hand.
The cultures of rings.
Many cultures typically have rings associated with them, for example early Christians used the Greek “fish” symbol, the Ichtus. The Irish Claddagh is another symbol which most people are aware of. You may not know that Native American tribes often use silver and turquoise in their rings.
Choosing The Best Nail Polish Colours For Diwali
There are some great shades of nail polish which are just fantastic for summer and I have some great tips about colours which are just made to be worn with a tan (whether it comes from your Mediterranean holidays or from your summer glow body lotion). Wearing these shades will certainly brighten up your summer days, whether the sun shines or the rain comes down and will enhance your outfits – be careful of clashing colours though!
Here are some great nail polish colours:
- Tangerine – this is brilliant with bright summer clothes, bikinis and a tan – it looks great with lots of different colours so its pretty versatile to mix and match holiday outfits with.
- True red – nothing looks more classic than pillar-box red painted nails peeping out from the latest sandals – just make sure your nails are neatly manicured as nothing looks more nasty than ragged or long toenails painted in a bright colour.
- Hot Pink – this “look at me” shade has regained popularity this season with many of the stars in Hollywood sporting the colour.
- Coral – always a favourite, again this shade looks fabulous with a tan, especially on the toes.
- Baby Pink – always delicate and cute, again worn with a tan, highlights the nails and gives a very flattering appearance to shorter nails.
- Bronze – this is a great summer colour, especially for toes which are clad in fashionable, gladiator style sandals.
- Blue – brighter shades of the darker blues worn for winter can look fantastic with the right outfit – I would suggest on toes with silver sandals.
- Fuschia – brilliant as it makes a statement but its also girly and looks fantastic on shorter, square nails.
Whichever shade you choose just follow these simple rules for success:
- Make sure your nails are neat, filed and smooth before applying any polish and preferably apply a nail polish base to avoid staining your nails.
- Check the colour doesn’t clash with the outfit you are wearing.
- If possible use a top coat as well over your nail polish as this will help avoid chips and cracks.
How To Pick Out The Best Style Of Glasses For You This Diwali
I recently went for a bi-yearly eye test at one of our more popular opticians and was amazed to find out when chatting with the optician that almost two-thirds of the adult population wear glasses or contact lenses – in the main glasses! Having a look at some of the designer ranges they stocked, I was actually just that little, tiny bit disappointed when the optician confirmed that my eyes were healthy and my eyesight satisfactory without the addition of some great designer accessory that now passes as the ordinary and everyday pair of glasses. Picking glasses out from the amazing array of styles available is not always an easy choice though and here are some great tips that will help you choose the right style for you.
Different Face Shapes Suit Different Styles of Glasses
- Oval faces – You may have the perfect, symmetrical oval face and if this the case you may be a model and practically every style should suit you.
- Round faces – Although smaller glasses are trendy at the moment, look for glasses which are slightly larger and square in design, which will not accentuate the roundness of your face and which will add profile and angles.
- Long thin faces – If you have a longer face again, don’t opt for narrow slim frame styles, but look for bolder frames which will accentuate and draw attention to your eyes.
- Heart shaped faces – you are the opposite and should avoid wide and heavy frames as they will accentuate the wideness of your cheekbones – look for some frameless or more delicate styles which will balance out your face.
How You Wear Your Hair Will Change Which Glasses You Choose
- If you have long hair which you normally wear loose, or that is a major feature around your face you should look for lighter frames which will not draw attention away from your hair and create too “busy” a look.
- If you have a short hairstyle, or wear your hair tied up away from your face most of the time, you can carry off much heavier or brighter frames as your glasses can be an great accessory and look really stylish.
What Colour Of Frames Will Match Your Skin Tone And Eyes?
- If you have pale skin then stay away from black frames which can look quite austere and opt for frames in tortoiseshell which still looks trendy.
- Pale skins can also be drained by silver coloured frames so opt for golden, or darker metal frames.
- Darker skin and dark eyes can look fantastic in black or silver frames.
- Choosing frames which match the colour of your eyes can look surprisingly great – see the picture of Cate Blanchett above.
- If you are lucky enough to have tanned skin along with blond hair or highlights try some black framed glasses – this can look stunning.
Above all you should be comfortable in your glasses, they should suit your personality, and make sure they fit your properly – the optician should ensure that they fit straight on your head and are not too tight which can be uncomfortable and cause headaches.
How To Use Jewellery and Other Accessories To Brighten Up Your Outfits
In these serious times of the global credit crunch and the giant carbon footprint it’s a great idea to recycle some of our older outfits and revamp them with some new accessories to bring them straight up to date without breaking the bank or creating a whole heap of waste. Here are some tips on how this can easily be done.
- One plain cotton top on it’s own can look pretty boring, but wearing a white top underneath a black or red top, which accentuates the white at the neck and cuffs can look really cute. Choose your own colour combinations to suit you.
- Wearing a lacy vest top under a partially undone blouse looks a little cheeky and very pretty.
- Dress like you’re in the USA, with a white or plain long-sleeved t-shirt underneath a short sleeved coloured one.
Designer … Or Handmade By You
- If you’ve got any jeans which have no designer brand – make them into your own designer jeans, by adding a motif to the back pocket, sewing sequins along the tops of the pockets or distress them by cutting appropriate holes and rubbing them with a pumice stone or sandpaper. Pop them in the washing machine after and this will help to fray your handiwork even more.
- If you really want to save some money and get your own style – try knitting yourself a funky woolly hat and scarf – there are free patterns all over the internet – try www.Amazon.in for some cool ideas.
Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend
- Yup, diamonds really are, but they also cost heaps of money and only jewellers can tell the difference between a cubic zirconia and a genuine diamond, and to accessorise an outfit there are so many colourful alternatives.
- A chunky, colourful pendant or necklace can instantly add style to a plain outfit and for a great casual look they can be hung on coloured, silk cords which look up-to-the-minute and totally stylish.
How To Dress For The Office But Still Look Stylish
The days of “power dressing” for the office has long gone along with those big square shoulderpads thank goodness and most offices today offer the “business casual” option. This certainly operates in many of the offices I have been in, but in a way its almost a shame as a lot of office workers use it as an excuse to be slightly… well scruffy almost. I like to think that part of the “fun” of working in an office where maybe day-to-day life isn’t that exciting is that at least you can dress for the part. Here are some tips for brightening up that office day existance.
The Bag (No not your boss!)
- Many of us cart around a large array of items day-to-day including items such as umbrellas, books, iPods, phones, makeup, lunches, purses, notepads etc etc, which means either a substantial hand or shoulder bag or at worst two separate bags. I recommend opting for the larger hand or shoulder bag – which should be smartly styled and in winter be of leather or similar and for summer a lighter design in fabrics of your favourite summer colours. A great bag can make any outfit – if you go to work in a plain skirt and sweater – a smart and stylish bag over your shoulder can definitely brighten up your day.
- Trousers are definately one of the most popular items of clothing for the office for many women now. Nothing looks smarter than a trouser suit with a stylish cut – for which my favourite colour is black. This can be matched with a feminine blouse (very in for the latest season), or even just a plain t-shirt which can be accessorised with a colourful pendant or necklace. A suit like this looks super stylish with a set of heels.
- If you are a fan of above the knee skirts, unless you are lucky enough to have gorgeous legs like Cameron Diaz then I recommend tights as its not so nice to sit and look at a colleague’s white and pudgy knees. Seriously, a great pair of tights can make legs super shapely, and there are some great opaque tights both plain and patterned which look great with shoes like Mary-Janes. If you don’t like wearing tights, a skirt suit with leather knee boots with heels also looks very smart for winter.
- I’m not a great fan of tight lycra tops in the office, mostly because offices can be quite warm or alternatively quite cold if air-conditioned and both of these climates have their disadvantages in a tight top – I’ll leave that to your imagination. Also sitting at a desk all day is not great for your posture, and unless you have a supermodel slim figure a tight top is probably not the most flattering garment and I’d save it for a night out.
- The office is not generally the place for piles of diamante or sparkly jewellery, but I recently had a meeting with one of our European colleagues, she was actually Italian. She was dressed all in black – tailored black trousers and a fine knit black round neck sweater. What made her outfit super stylish but still formal enough for the meeting was the chunky silver jewellery she had teamed with her outfit, including a large silver ring, watch and bold silver pendant.
I’m still a fan of dressing for the office – if you feel and look good, your day will be much brighter in my opinion. You may or may not agree or you might not be able to wear what you want to work – so let us hear about it.
Useful Tips To Select The Best Jewelry For This Diwali 2020
In the fashion world, jewelry items have also an important place and role to play apart from the clothes and attires.
It is particularly true for women that start looking amazingly beautiful and impressive after wearing various types of jewelry items.
There is an endless list and type of jewelry items available in the market such as silver skull ring, gothic ornaments and so on.
Different types of users select these items based on their specific needs and varying tastes and choices too.
Have you ever wondered why some look quite distinct and astounding at certain occasions after wearing certain jewelry items?
Well, it is due to the selection of the right type of jewelry such as gothic style jewelry. You may also remain successful in selecting the best jewelry for some special occasions by considering some useful tips as given in the current article. Have a look.
Consider what the occasion is
Of course, you need to take into consideration the specific occasion for which you wish to select and get the jewelry such as gothic jewelry, silver skull ring and gothic ornaments and so on.
It is because different types of jewelry may be suited for different types of occasions. Thus you need to specifically concentrate on jewelry keeping in mind your unique occasion.
Focus on the particular type of jewelry you want
Everyone has varying choices as far as the type of jewelry is concerned. Here, type of jewelry means silver, gold, metal, artificial and gothic style jewelry and so on. Also, it may depend upon your affordability as various types of jewelries may be purchased depending upon what you can spend for the same.
What jewelry items you exactly need
There are so many types of big and small jewelry items that are used by men and women. These are used on various body parts to enhance the overall appearance and beauty of the users.
Again it is all a matter of personal choice as well as ease of use by the users. It is, in fact, an important determining factor when it comes to the selection of the right jewelry for the special occasion.
Consider the size and weight of the jewelry
Evidently, you may get any types of jewelry items only if you are clear about the accurate sizes for the same. For this, you need to take help from the professionals or the experts.
There are certain jewelry items such as rings, bracelets, bangles, anklets etc. that can be selected and attained only after considering the accurate size of the users.
Likewise, you need to choose amidst lightweight, moderately weighted or heavyweight jewelry.
Opt for high-rate and warranted jewelry
Obviously, you would like to spend your money on high rated and warranted jewelry items only. It is because such items are assured of their longevity and can be used by you frequently on different occasions without any issues.
Getting warranted Gothic rock items ensures you that you may get the same repaired or replaced totally free-of-cost within the warranty period.
These tips prove to be quite useful in selection and attainment of the best jewelry items for you for the special occasion.
Top Alternative Gemstones To Diamonds For This Diwali 2020
In an ideal world, the most difficult part of getting married is searching for a partner. What many couples do not realize, though, is that choosing the engagement ring can come in as a very close second.
Apart from the expense, choosing wedding jewelry can cause a lot of stress, especially when the bride is among the few who do not want diamond engagement rings.
How to Choose a Gem
Take heart, because there are gemstones that can be equally beautiful alternatives. You just need to remember that your decision should not be based only on how it looks, because different gems have different qualities.
Because the ring will be the bride’s constant companion, it is important to choose one that will complement her lifestyle.
If the bride is active, you will want a gem that is hard and will resist scratches to keep the ring beautiful for a long time. Gemologists have a scale, called the Mohs scale of hardness, that indicates how hard gems are on a scale of 1-10. A diamond is a 10 on this scale.
A bride who values perfection will love a gem that is clear and free of flaws, or what is called in the industry as “inclusions.” These blemishes, though, are quite common since gems are natural objects. Thus, gems that have high clarity are rare and come with a high cost.
A bride who likes sparkly things will appreciate a gem with maximum optical performance. This means the gem was cut properly and reflects light very well.
Different Gem Choices
Long associated with royalty, sapphires come closest to diamonds in terms of hardness and value. It is a 9 on the Mohs scale, making them a great choice for engagement rings. You can buy sapphires in a wide range of colors, too.
If you want your engagement ring to be as passionate as your love, then go for a ruby. It belongs to the corundum family of gemstones, along with its sister stone, sapphire. It also has a hardness of 9 and shares the properties of sapphire but in a red hue.
This is also a “royal” gem that is popular for engagement rings. It is an 8 on the Mohs scale and comes in a range of beautiful green colors. Maintaining this gorgeous gem needs special care though. So this is more suited for brides who will give it the attention and care that it requires.
Amethyst symbolizes a person or relationship oriented to spiritual growth. It is a 7 on the Mohs scale, so it will not be scratched by dust.
This is another durable gem with a hardness of 7. It comes in a range of beautiful colors and is available at different price points.
Hopefully, with this guide, choosing wedding jewelry will not be so hard. Bear in mind that your ring is just a symbol of the far greater treasure that is your union with each other.
Top 5 Earrings To Have This Wedding Season and Diwali 2020
Are you attending the wedding of any of your close friends or family member? A wedding calls for deciding upon a myriad of clothing & accessories options to choose from in order to look the best on all possible occasions.
Especially for girls, it is a matter of wearing designer Indian traditional outfits for every occasion and accessorizing the same with designer jewelry options.
When it comes to buying the most beautiful range of attractive jewelry for the wedding season, earrings are a must-have accessory for all outfits.
An Indian wedding is incomplete without a proper traditional look. Any complete traditional look can be achieved by wearing a designer Indian outfit along with trendy accessories like a neckpiece, earrings, bracelets, and so more. If you are looking for the beautiful range of classic earrings for women for this wedding season,
Here is a list of our top suggestions for the best earrings for you to try out this Diwali 2020 and wedding season:
Chand Balis: These are designer, moon-shaped earring pieces that are a perfect accessory item for any typical Indian traditional look. Getting its latest fashion inspirations from the looks of DeepikaPadukone in the movie “Ram Leela”, the Chand Balis are the most beautiful earring pieces that can be worn over a wide range of traditional Indian outfits.
These Mughal-inspired fashion jewelry pieces are ultimately classy and come in a wide variety of designs, styles, patterns, and color options.
Right from the timeless Hyderabadi Chand Balis that come with pearl embellishments to the detachable Chand Balis, Chand Balis with Meenakari, and so more –buy your favorite pieces for the recent wedding season.
Jhumkas: When it comes to the Indian weddings, there is not traditional outfit complete without a pair of designer Jhumkas for women. Exotic, traditional Jhumkas in gold layering or designs appear highly classic and eternal.
These iconic earrings can have golden embellishments or pearl dangling. From being the northern wedding fashion staples to the traditional South Indian plain golden design of the Jhumkas, these earrings rule the heart of Indian women for the wedding season.
Designer Danglers: If you are looking forward to glam up your look in the contemporary fashion, then you can go for adorning designer, modern-day fashionable danglers for the upcoming wedding season.
These designer danglers come in a variety of color, design, pattern, and style options and can be complemented with any wedding outfit for a modern look. Pair classic, timeless danglers with an Anarkali suit or an Indo-western outfit that accentuate your overall looks in the most effortless manner.
Kaan Chains: Extremely beautiful and trendy, these designer “Kaan Chains” have been inspired by the typical Indian style of traditional jewelry that have been in & out of the wedding jewelry fashion.
Thankfully, these glamorous pieces of earrings are back in fashion for the wedding season and you can flaunt them with any traditional wear. Crafted in gold & pearls, or gold & semiprecious stones –these jewelry items are sure to make you dazzle throughout the wedding.
If you are carrying light makeup and a loose hairstyle, the Kaan Chains are the perfect choice for your given look.
Ear Cuffs: Quite new to the trend, the modern-day women are adopting this elegant fashion trend during the wedding season as well.
You can flaunt the designer pieces of stylish ear cuffs depending on your outfit and hairstyle that you have chosen for yourself. Pearl embedded ear cuffs are taking the fashion trends by storm for those who love experimenting with their looks.
Bring home the best collection now!
Most Common Mistakes When Choosing Diwali Dresses
You count the days for your Diwali party; you feel the long and short wait at the same time. Long to want to enjoy your last day at school and to close a stage accompanied by old friends. And quick because, not finding your ideal dress, the time flies.
But do not get despaired because of the perfect Diwali dresses. And so that you do not commit other people errors, Jovani, an important brand within the world of haute couture, shows you the most common mistakes that girls make when choosing a dress.
Choose a dress according to your size
When buying the dress, you should make it the right size for you. Choosing the dress that suits you best does not depend so much on your weight but on your body type.
If you are very thin, but you have small breasts, wearing a suit with print in front can help you to give volume to your body.
If you have a wide complexion, a plain color dress or a thin fabric is ideal, it will adjust your figure while stylizing it. The important thing is that you feel comfortable in your prom party.
It is not necessary to use one with your Diwali dress, but if you plan to do so, keep in mind that you must acquire the best one. Remember that an abdominal belt of poor quality immobilizes you giving you a feeling of intense discomfort.
This particular underwear will help you adjust your figure, highlight your breasts and disguise certain parts of your body. Therefore it must be very well made. Remember that the discomfort is noticeable in the final result, and you will not be able to enjoy the party.
Also, after your prom party, you can use it on any occasion under other dresses.
Long or short
Here is the most common and imperceptible error of all. When choosing the length of the dress, most young women tend to be wrong.
Your Diwali party is a formal event, for that it has a certain dress code that must be respected. As a formal event, it must be attended properly. If you have a short dress in your sight, we recommend you to leave it for another time.
The most convenient is to wear a long elegant dress for a formal event and at night. But if there are no parameters that your rebellious spirit can contain, and you do not want a dress to go over your personality, the miniskirts with transparent overlapping dresses are a strong trend this year. If you want to wear a short dress anyway, this may be your choice of prom dresses.
Depending on the color of the dress, at this type of night events, it is advisable to wear sober and elegant footwear at the same time, you can choose nude or beige shoes, which are excellent for all dresses.
These events are usually attended with a purse or handbag. With one you miss, and with the other you guess. The handbag is another problem that no woman has been able to solve.
Avoid carrying any kind of bag that you have to hang from your shoulder, whether small or large. A handbag works perfectly as an accessory and useful complement.
And you must put in there only the basics thing you can need most: cell phone, some money, lipstick and compact powder.
Do not show off too much
Being a night that means the end of one era and the beginning of another. Some girls want to represent that change of stage in their attire, making a terrible mistake.
With the dress and makeup, they try to look older and more senior. The color and type of cut that you choose can achieve that appearance, but it is not recommended.
Do not look for dull or serious colors for such a special night, avoid brown, black or gray, they will give you a dull look. Try more jovial colors, such as red, green or yellow. Throughout your life, you will have time to wear a more stately look, but a prom party is not necessary. Just enjoy it and have fun.
Amazon Great Indian Festival is about to Starts 17th October 2020
Indulge In Online Shopping For The Chicest Sarees
- Fashion News
It’s not hard to find women who are absolutely crazy about a saree. This luxurious Indian attire has always been admired worldwide. With the all new range of sarees that have hit the market, there’s no doubt about this attire taking over the world yet again. Many online shopping hubs have updated their saree catalogue according to the latest trends.
If you are one of those Indian fashion lovers, you should surely choose from a wide collection of the classiest sarees that are available on these webstores. You will discover a diversity of this attire on various online shopping hubs. The latest collection has still not hit your favourite offline stores so, it’s better to log on and shop. From the huge collection that is available on these webstores, you should surely own the following ones:
- There is a wide collection of the classiest cotton sarees available for ladies who love to wear this gorgeous Indian attire regularly. There are some comfortable and classy designs that you will find on online shopping sites. Go for the ones that make you look your desi best.
- You can choose from a wide range of solid yet beautifully bordered sarees online. You will find some of the most stylish shades in these including pastel peach, candy blue, neon lime, coral red and other exclusive hues. They are best to be accessorized with a clutch and a jhumki.
- Online shopping websites also uncover a wide range of bright and beautifully embroidered saree designs that you can choose from. They are perfect to give you a stunning look for weddings. There is a variety of different colors including the glitzy gold, shimmery silver and beautiful bronze.
- There is a collection of designer sarees that you can buy online. They boast the newest saree trends. You should go for the beautiful floral ones that many fashion e-stores offer in their collection. You can wear these for an engagement ceremony or even for an outdoor wedding function.
- There is also a variety of sultry party wear sarees that you can choose from. Wear them for evening galas that call for a stylish Indian look. You can wear them for a cocktail reception party. They are available in a range of night colors including magenta, teal, taupe, black, blue and many more. You just have to enhance the look with chic accessories and shimmery make-up.
You can also enjoy online shopping for other trendy Indian apparels available in the catalogue. The collection of ethnic wear online is up to date and consists of all that’s trending in the fashion world. Buy long kurtas, floral lehengas as well as peppy Punjabi suits online to look fashion forward in the Indian way. You can also avail the amazing deals that are live this season.
Be More Glamorous This Diwali By Accessorizing Your Little Black Dress
The safest yet classy piece of clothing that should be present in your closet is a little black dress or also referred to as LBD.
It is suitable for any occasion and by accessorizing it, you can surely pull off a fabulous look. Even if your black dress does not have bead works or is too simple, choosing the right accessories can transform it into a fabulous piece of clothing. What are the accessories suitable for LBD?
If you want to create a classic look, wearing the right jewelry for your black dress is important. Classic jewelries can really make you look sophisticated especially if you are going on a job interview or work functions.
Make sure that you choose a simple jewelry such as pearls, studs and gemstone ring if you are going to wear it on formal occasions. However, if you are spending the night with your friends, you can also try a vintage look.
Hosiery can also make wonders on your black dress. Try sheer black stockings especially if you are attending a job interview that requires modesty.
Stay away from fishnets and other patterned hosiery unless you are planning to go to a club. If you want to create a trendy look, you can also consider colored or patterned tights as this creates less formal look.
Even if the little black dress you will wear is stunning, it can be ruined by a wrong pair of shoes. Although black goes well with anything, make sure that you choose the right shoe style.
Do not play safe by sticking with black because you can also choose other colors such as red. It usually depends whether you are going to work, parties or funerals.little black dress 4
You can turn this basic piece of clothing into something glamorous by merely adding accessories. A little black dress will look amazing when you try to mix and match it with the right accessories.
Enjoy this Diwali and be safe. Happy Diwali 2020 !
Diwali is celebrated not only when Lord Rama returns to Ayodhya for these 4 reasons
Prakash Parv Diwali is being celebrated with pomp across the country today. People of all ages and classes are celebrating this festival with great enthusiasm. We have many types of cultures and many types of beliefs, but all are connected to each other for some reason. You will be surprised to know that Diwali is celebrated in different parts of the country for different reasons.
Diwali of North India
After 14 years of exile, Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya on the evening that evening, the people of Ayodhya burned him in the street to welcome him. After that day, every Diwali festival was celebrated in the joy of Lord Rama’s return to Ayodhya. This festival is now celebrated in many parts of the country and the world.
Diwali of South India
It is said that on the day of Narak Chaturdashi, Lord Krishna killed the demon Narakasura Namam. In this happiness, there is a trend to celebrate South India Diwali on the next day of Chaturdashi.
Deepawali in Western India
On the fourth day of the five-day Diwali festival, the festival of Diwali is celebrated in western India in the joy of the demon Raj Bali coming back to earth. It is said that Lord Vishnu had sent him to another world after which Bali came back to earth long after. This day of return to Bali is celebrated as Diwali.
Diwali in Eastern India
In eastern India, Kali Puja is also seen along with Diwali. So somewhere Deepawali is celebrated as Kali Pujo.
Similarity of all stories-
For whatever reason Diwali is celebrated in the country, but there is only one common thing in all, that is the goodness of weaving. Light triumphs over darkness. Perhaps this is the reason that even after the custom of separation, all are tied in the thread of unity.
Happy Diwali Messages 2020
Diwali ( or Deepavali ) which is also called the festival of lights in India. This festival signifies the victory of light over darkness good over evil, knowledge over ignorance. This festival includes millions of lights shining on housetops, outside doors, and windows, around temples and other buildings in the countries where it is observed.
Before Diwali usually people clean, renovate, and decorate their homes and offices. On Diwali night, Hindus dress up with their best outfit, light up diyas (lamps and candles) inside and outside their home, participate in family puja (prayers) typically to Lakshmi – the goddess of fertility and prosperity. After puja, fireworks are done, then a family feast including mithai (sweets), and an exchange of gifts between family members and close friends. Deepavali also marks a major shopping period in nations where it is celebrated.
To share your happiness with your friends here is the collection of Diwali Messages, Diwali Wishes, Diwali Greetings, Diwali Wallpaper, Diwali Messages For Whatsapp, Diwali SMS, Diwali SMS for Whatsapp ….and lot’s more. Here is the list of Diwali Messages.
Happy Diwali Wishes 2020
With lights dazzling, with love flushing around by your loved ones,
with lots of fun and joy, and with our loving wishes..
May you have a sparkling DIWALI !!!
Happy Diwali Messages
are left?. I think i am the first person to
wish U HAPPY DIWALI!!!
Happy Diwali Messages
604800 seconds are left..
I think i am the first person to
wish U HAPPY DIWALI..
Happy Diwali Messages
A festival full of sweet childhood memories,
sky full of fireworks,
mouth full of sweets,
house full of diyas and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all a very happy Diwali!
Happy Diwali Messages
“ A Friend like YOU is like Diyas on Diwali… Driving away darkness and spreading brightness all around. I’m so lucky to have found such a treasured friend in you! ………Happy Diwali!!!! “
6) Happy Diwali Messages
A matchstick glows for a few seconds,
A candle glows for a few hours,
A sun glows for a day..
I wish u glow forever & ever & ever!
Happy Diwali to u & ur famil
7) Happy Diwali Messages
F4-Face to face
Aapko kehna chahte hai
Happy Diwali 🙂
8) Happy Diwali Messages
Aapki pragati ke ujjwal path per
Ek deep hamari subhkamnao ka.
9) Happy Diwali Messages
Aayi hai diwali dekho ..
Sang layi khushiya dekho ..
Yehan wahan jahan dekho ..
Aaj deep jagmagate dekho ..
10) Happy Diwali Messages
Aayii aayii Diwali aayii,
Sath me ktini Khushiyan laayi,
Dhoom machao, mouj manao,
aap sab ko Diwali ki badhai.
11) Happy Diwali Messages
Ajse aapke yahan dhan ki barsat ho,
Maa laxmi ka vass ho,
Sankaton ka nash ho,
Har dil pe aapka raj ho,
Unnati ka sar pe taj ho,
Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
12) Happy Diwali Messages
Andhera hua dur raat ke saath
Nayi subha aayi diwali leke sath
Ab ankhne kholo dekho ek message aaya hai
Diwali ki subh kamna sath laya hai.
? Happy Diwali?
13) Happy Diwali Messages
Baag ki baat sirf maali hi samjhe,
Phoolo ka dard jhuki daali hi samjhe,
Duniya walo ne bhi kya reet banayi hai,
Diye ka dil jale or log use Diwali samjhe.
14) Happy Diwali Messages
Best wishes to happy diwali for all peoples in india.
its a glorious day.BooM arise in n8.
It give sweet to all.
15) Happy Diwali Messages
Charo Aur Diya Jalaao, Apne Ghar Ko Khub Sajaao Aaj Ki Raat Pataakhen Bajaao, Diwali Ko Achhi Tarah Manaao, Happy Diwali?
16) Happy Diwali Messages
Deep jalte jagmagate rahe
Hum aapko aap hame yaad aate rahe,
Jab tak zindagi hai,
Dua hai hamari,
Aap chand ki tarah zagmagate rahe.
*** Happy Diwali ***
17) Happy Diwali Messages
Deepawali ka ye paawan tyohar,
Jeevan mein laye khushiya aapar,
Laxmi ji viraje aapke dwar,
Subhkamnayen hamari karen sweekar!!
Wish u & ur family happy Diwali
18) Happy Diwali Messages
Deepon ka ujala,
Patakon ka rang,
Dhoop ki khushbu,
Pyar bhari umang,
Mithai ka swad,
Apno ka pyar,
Mubarak ho aapko..
Diwali ka tyohar
19) Happy Diwali Messages
Whole lot of smiles and laughter,
A big stock of masti,
Lots of mithai,
Wishing you fun, frolic and endless celebration!!
20) Happy Diwali Messages
Whole lot of fun
A big stock of masti
Lots of mithai
Wishing you the best bargain
on fun n
lots of sale-e-bration
have an enjoyable Diwali mela
21) Happy Diwali Messages
Depawali ke subh apsar per
Mere sab des basiyo ko subh kamnaye.
Ish tihar per apko hazaro khusi hasil ho
Asatya per hamesha satya ki jeet ho
Chahe aap kahin bhi rahe
Hamesha apno ka sath ho.
22) Happy Diwali Messages
Dhamako Ki Starting,
Patakho Ki Bauchar,
Suraj Ki Kirane,
Apno Ka Pyaar,
Mubaark Ho Aapko Dipawali Ka Tyuhaar,
Jiwan Main Ho Khushiya Apar
23) Happy Diwali Messages
Dhanvantrai Arogya de
Deep Chaturdashi Sankalp Shakti De
Deepawali Samapt & Vebhaw De
Ram Ram Sampark va Kirti De
Bhaidooj Bhai-Bahan ka Pyar amarta De
24) Happy Diwali Messages
Diwali aai, masti chahi, rangi rangoli,
Diwali aai, masti chahi, rangi rangoli,
Deep jalaye, Dhoom Dhadaka, chhoda phataka, jali Phuljadiyan,
Sabko Bhaye, ?Happy Diwali?
25) Happy Diwali Messages
Happy Diwali Sms Hindi 140 Words, Diwali Greetings Cards :- In Jainism, Deepawali has an additional value to the monumental occasion of Lord Mahavira realizing the everlasting bliss. Also, on the given day Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped by Hindus.
Diwali commemorates Goddess Sita, Lord Rama’s return and Lakshman from his fourteen-year exile that is long and vanquishing the demon-king Ravana. In joyous celebration of their king’s return, the people Rama’s Capital illuminated the kingdom with ideas and burst crackers.
In present day, we celebrate the festival with great enthusiasm and people share wonderful happy diwali sms hindi 140 character, diwali greetings cards among family members and friends.
Happy Diwali Sms Hindi 140 Words
- Apun wishing u a wonderful, Super-duper, zabardast, xtra-badhiya, Xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak, bole to ekdum Jhakaas Happy Diwali 2015
- Deep ka ujala, Patako ka rang, Dhoopon ki khushbu, pyar bhare umang, mithai ki swad, Apno ka Pyar, Mubarak Ho Aapko, Diwali ka Tyohar.
- May all your dreams come true, And Lakshmi be with your family, May the season usher in only joy for you, Here I wish you a Shubh Deepawali 2015
- Makki ki Roti, Nimbu ka Aachar, Suraj Ki Kirne, Khushiyo ki Bahar, Chand Ki Chandi, Apno ka Pyar, Mubarak Ho Aapko, Diwali ka Tyohar.
- Diyon ki roshni se jhilmilata aangan ho, Patakhon ki goonjo se aasman roshan ho, Aisi aaye jhoom ke yeh diwali, Har taraf kushiyon ka mausam ho.
- Lakshmi ka Hath ho, Saraswati ka Sath ho, Ganesh ka niwas ho, aur maa durga ke ashirwad se, Aapke jeevan mai prakash hi prakash ho.I wish you a happy deepawali
- Zindagi ki shuruvat pyar se hoti hai, pyar ki shuruvat apno se hoti hai, aur apno ki shuruvat aapse hoti hai.Happy Diwali 2015
- Diwali ke Is Mangal Avsar par, Aap Sabhi ki Manokamna Puri ho, Khushiyan Apke Kadam Chume, Isi Kamna ke Saath aap Sabhi ko, Diwali ki Dhero Badhaiyan.
Let me make your Diwali more colorful with the lights of wishes of my heart. Happy Diwali..
The festival of light is full of delight Let me double the charm of your diwali night Happy Diwali! May you be bless
My greeting to you for Happiness, Peace, Progress and Prosperity in your life.. Enjoy and Celebrate.. Happy Diwali.