Table of Contents
5 Best Air Cooler in India (2022) Review and Comparison
Air cooler are nature friendly and best alternative to air conditioner The price range is Rs.5000 to 15000 as compared to 70% less than the air conditioner.
There are some top brands of air cooler companies are Symphony , Bajaj , Orient , Kenstar and Crompton.
Important points to Note
- Size(Water storing capacity)
- Fan type
Size of Cooler
- Small to Medium size
- Water Capacity = 20L to 30L
- Fan Type = Blower
- Price = Rs. 5,000/-
- Medium to Large size
- Water Capacity = 30L to 60L
- Fan Type = Fan
- Price = Rs.8,000/-
Padding of Cooler
- Material = Synthetic Fibre
- Less Expensive = Rs.100/-
- High Maintenace
- *Last for 2 years
- Material = Cellulose
- Most Expensive = Rs. 1200/-
- Less Maintenance
- *Last for 3-5years
Fan of Cooler
- Less Distance = 20ft
- Water Cooling motor
- Less Expensive
- For Smaller Room & Hall
- More Distance = 50ft
- Water/Dry Cooling motor
- More Expensive
- For Big Room & Hall
Top 5 Best Air Coolers in India
1.Bajaj Platini PX97 Torque 36 Ltrs Room Air Cooler
- This air cooler can run with an inverter incase of a power cut.
- A Warranty of 1 year is provided on this air cooler.
- This air cooler has a four – sided air deflection and has a fan that can work in silent mode.
- This air cooler has a large water tank of 36 Litres and also has an auto water tank indicator.
- This air cooler can delivers cool air of 1300 meter cube per hour wiht in minutes.
- This air cooler is made of thermoplastic materials that is reliable, corrosion free and resistant to heat.
2. Symphony Hicool i 31 Litre Air Cooler with Remote Control
- This air cooler is suitable for rooms up to 144 square feet and works best in small and mid-sized rooms.
- This cooler has a water tank capacity of 31 liters which is to last a while without having a refill the tank.
- It consumes 185 watts of power and has a built dust protection filter.
- A multi directional bottom wheels are also present which gives it good portability.
3. Kenstar Double Cool Dx 50 – Litre Air Cooler without Trolley
- It has an air delivery capacity of 1750 cubic masters and throw the air to up to a distance of 35 feet.
- This air cooler has a cooling area of 20 square meters with its 4 way air deflection and 3 speed motor settings.
- A water tank of 50 L capacity is quite enough to have a day long working from this air cooler.
- The motor of this air cooler rotates at a speed of 1400 RPM.
- This air cooler also comes along with a remote control, water level indicator and inverter compatibility.
4. Symphony Diet 12T 12 Litre Personal Air Cooler
- This air cooler has a water storage of 12 litres.
- This company provides a warranty of 1 year on the product.
- This air cooler has 3 fan speed modes which you can set from low , medium to high mode.
- Due to mosquito and dust protection this cooler will give you healthy air to all over the room.
- In case of power cut, the cooler can automatically run on the inverter mode.
- This air cooler has a plastic blower that can produce the good airflow and also has an auto swing that cools the whole room quickly.
- There is also a vent hole the rubber stopper on the backside of the cooler that you can use to remove to drain the water.
5. Bajaj Frio 23 Ltrs Personal Air Cooler
- This air cooler has a maximum air flow rate of 2,400 m^3/hour and an average flow rate of 1300 m^3/hour.
- At this kind of air flow, you can cool your room in just under 1 minute.
- It has a oval- shaped styled design which adds to your room decor.
- The water tank capacity is of 23 liters along with an ice tray.
- It has a power consumption of about 140 watts which is much less than other air coolers and you can save power to reduce your electricity bill.