Acne is commonly known as Acne vulgaris which is a skin disease produced by changes in the pilosebaceous units. Pilosebaceous units are the structures of skin including a hair follicle and related all sebaceous gland.
Table of Contents
Best Acne Treatment
Acne is a manifest in noninflammatory forms. Acne lesions includes mainly pimples, spots , blemishes, zits and acne.
Acne shows the end result of hormonal, bacterial and inflammatory disturbances that take place at the existence of the oil pore.
Acne is most common diseases which affects teenagers mostly. During adolescence minimum 85% of teenagers get effected by it.
The major cause in adolescence is generally an increase in male sex hormones, which people of all genders accrue during puberty.
For most people, acne diminishes over time and tends to disappear and at the very least decrease as early twenties.
There is no particular duration that how long it will take to disappear completely and some individuals will continue to suffer after teenage too.
Find here detailed information about Acne, tips, Acne treatment and resources for acne care, infections, acne cure, acne scars, psoriasis etc.
Acne – Basics Facts:
- Acne is the most common skin disorder which affect almost every one of us at any time in life. Acne can also arise a cause with a great deal of embarrassment and anxiety. This disorder produce a cause of depression which can lead to withdrawing from friends and perform poorly at study or other work.
- Greater amounts of oil may be produced within the sebaceous glands due to change in composition. The quality of the oil is more important than the quantity. This scale produced on the inside walls of the hair follicle becomes stickier and it builds up and blocks the pore in the form of whiteheads and blackhead.
- The acne bacteria raise in the retained oil. The serum acts as a nutrition source for them which in turn releases chemicals within the pore. These attract white cells from the blood and cause to inflammation.
- As these inflamed hair pores and glands enlarge, the surrounding skin also becomes inflamed and may lead to even larger lumps and nodules.
- Inflammation may damage the cells that make collagen. Less collagen produces thinning of the skin and depressed look and if collagen production will increase then causes the scars to become thickened.
Skin care guide focus on the objective to offer you deeply skin care information which will help you to identify and treatment of vast range of skin conditions.
If you have Acne, Herpes, Skin Cancer, aging skin and other skin problems then read this Guide to learn more about precautions, treatments, causes and conditions.
Our objective is to provide skin care information that will help you to get more skin treatment information including: acne, herpes, skin cancer, psoriasis, eczema, fungal infection, lupus, Lice, cuts and scrapes and more.
You can also learn about skin conditions, skin nourishment and more articles related to skin care.
Some extensive diseases are
• Cold Sores.
• Cosmetic Surgery.
• Eczema .
• Excessive Sweating.
• Fungal Infections.
• Skin Cancer.
• Unwanted Facial Hair.
• Psoriatic Arthritis.
Tips for taking care of your skin:
• Try to use warm water to wash your face twice a day; use of mild soap made for people with acne is more beneficial for you.
• Never pop pimples. It creates bad spots on your skin.
• Avoid touching your face with dirty hands and other objects.
• When you wear glasses or sunglasses, make them clean frequently to protect from oil around eyes and nose.
• If case of acne on your body, don’t wear tight clothes, which may cause irritation
• Always remove your makeup before sleep and wash out your face properly.
• Keep your hair clean and away from your face to prevent additional dirt and oil
• Protect your skin from the sun.
If you have a cold sore problem, following tips keep in mind to make yourself comfortable:
• Take acetaminophen when you have more painful cold sores.
• Suck on ice cubes to keep cold sores cool and ease pain.
• Try to avoid acidic foods such as oranges, tomatoes, and lemonade) and spicy foods.
• Don’t pick at cold sores it may bleed or become infected with bacteria.
If you have an Eczema problem, following tips keep in mind to make yourself relax:
• Avoid more fragranced products like harsh detergents, perfumed soaps and heavily fragranced lotions or creams.
• Take warm or short showers and baths because water tends to dry out the skin.
• Be careful about fabrics you wear.
• Clean your skin with fragrance-free moisturizer to prevent itching and dryness.
• Try activities like yoga or walking regularly to prevent stress. It may produce the cause of eczema.
Sun damage also names as photo damage can be arises as a sunburn and chronic. These are caused by gradual changes in the skin produced with sun exposure.
Chronic photo damage develops with cosmetic change in the skin. Strong that ultra-violet light also affects the aging of the skin and caused of skin cancers.
Lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disease. The main cause of this disease is unknown but it is associated with auto antibody production.
Topical treatment like corticosteroid cream, systemic treatments like vitamin A derivatives are beneficial.
Bacterial Skin Infections
Bacterial Skin Infections are caused by the more growth of microorganisms that damage host tissue.
The extent of infection is generally determined by how many organisms are present and the toxins they release.
Mycobacterium Skin Infections
Green Nail Syndrome
• Tingling, tightening, coetaneous discomfort without visible signs.
• Easily reacts to products
• Overreaction to external factors: shaving, stress, aesthetic procedures.
• Diffuse redness, drying, recurrent irritation of the skin
Skin nourishment means feeding your skin with essential nutrients and taking regular care of it.
By skin nourishing method, your skin gets proper supply of emollients. It helps skin to retain moisture in better way. Skin nourishment should be part of daily skin care routine and also your living style.
Some Tips for Skin nourishing
- Fats like ghee; organic, extra virgin olive oil should be part of your diet to lubricate the skin
- Use of sweet juicy fruits like melons, grapes, pears, plums are beneficial for all types skin
- Try mixing different types of grains for different meals.
- Take green leafy vegetables containing anti-oxidants in your meal.
- Avoid too much cooking of vegetable.
- Use various spices like turmeric, ginger, cumin, coriander etc to improve digestion
- Take a sleep of at least 8 hours daily, which is very important to absorb all the nourishment to your skin.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily to hydrate the skin.
- Avoid loosing and regaining weight repeatedly as it results in premature wrinkles and skin marks.
A wrinkle is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Skin wrinkles typically appear as a result of aging activity such as glycation or, temporarily, as the result of prolonged immersion in water.
Wrinkling in the skin is caused by habitual facial expressions, aging, sun damage, smoking, poor hydration, and various other factors. With prolonged water exposure, the outer layer of skin starts to absorb water.
The skin doesn’t expand evenly, however, causing it to wrinkle. Depletion of water in the body, as occurs with dehydration, can also cause this puckering of the skin. Cortisol causes degradation of skin collagen
Tips to reduce wrinkles.
• Avoid the sun light and cover your face properly while exposure to sun light
• Wear sunscreen always to protect your skin.
• Don’t smoke
• Get adequate sleep
• Don’t squint , use of reading glasses is more beneficial for you.